Anyone still playing Star Wars Battlefront II has just come to realize that the game has problems, and that DICE can only be so forthcoming on what they’re working on. But the development team does take some pride in their accomplishments however, and their community manager outlined on their forums a little bit about their upcoming plans for the game.
Community Manager Mat Everett, would make a post outlining some details on what’s in store for the upcoming Progression Update, while noting that he has to be fairly vague because nothing is finalized.
The entire list is shared just below. The team is looking to squash a lot of bugs that effect the game, including micro-stuttering issues, balancing problems, duplicate star cards not awarding credits and some broken trophies on PS4, such as one where you need to reach level 50. Are you still enjoying Star Wars Battlefront II? Let us know in the comments.
- Duplicate Star Cards are still not giving credits.
- DC-15LE is unbalancing the game
- Micro-stuttering frame rates still an issue for some players
- The Aggressor / Defender Milestone still appears bugged for some users
- PS4 trophy “The force is strong with this one” (reach level 50) is reported as broken by some players